Al Sharq Hospital — Fujairah is a part of Al Sharq Healthcare Group, a division of Fujairah National Group (FNG), managing its various healthcare subsidiaries to provide comprehensive and quality healthcare almost for the last two decades. With years of services, focused on providing best consulting service and operational expertise, today the group become the most trusted healthcare provider in the Eastern region of the UAE. Al Sharq Healthcare currently owns a 100 bed Multi Specialty Hospital, 4 Medical Centres, 2 Specialised Clinics, 4 Retail Pharmacies and a Medicine Store.
Al Sharq Hospital is the first and only JCI accredited 100 bed premium private general medical facilities located at Fujairah, United Arab Emirates to offer advanced medical care and emergency services. The hospital is designed with 21 outpatient departments, full-fledged emergency department, ICU, NICU, endoscopy, delivery suites, surgery units, etc. The hospital offers both inpatient and outpatient care which covers medical and surgical specialties. The state of the art diagnostic facilities comprise advanced and fully automated laboratory and most modern medical imaging equipments such as Open MRI, 256 Slice CT Scan, Mammography, 4D Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, etc. All departments are manned with highly experienced staffs providing accurate, evidence-based and quality care of International standards.
By the commencement of the Al Sharq Hospital, the group’s geographical healthcare periphery has been redefined to International levels by assuring comprehensive, quality and affordable care to the world community.
- Ministry of Health – UAE (MOH)
- Anaesthesiologist Consultation enquiry
- Cardiologist Consultation enquiry
- Dentist Consultation enquiry
- Dermatologist Consultation enquiry
- ENT Specialist Consultation enquiry
- Obstetrician / Gynaecologist Consultation enquiry
- Orthopedic Specialist Consultation enquiry
- Pediatric Consultation enquiry
- Physiotherapist Consultation enquiry
- Urologist Consultation enquiry