Bourn Hall Clinic was originally founded in in Bourn, Cambridge, England, and is the world’s leading centre for the treatment of infertility.
It was founded in 1980 by IVF pioneers Mr. Patrick Steptoe and Professor Robert Edwards, who were responsible for the conception of Louise Brown, the world’s first IVF or test-tube baby in 1978. Since its foundation the UK clinic has assisted in the conception of over 13,000 babies.
HONESTY, COMMITMENT AND ADAPTABILITY
People are individuals. We assess and treat them according to their needs. We’re caring, truthful and honest. We give prospective parents the best chance of a successful outcome, even when that outcome is not the one expected or hoped for at the beginning.
We are committed to providing the highest standards of treatment and care adapting these to individual needs.
PASSION AND ENTHUSIASM
People come to us with their dream. Our passion matches that of those who come to us; we cared enough to be first, and our patients deserve nothing less. We are enthusiastic about what we do, and want to move the field forward.
TEAMWORK AND COLLABORATION
Although there is a finite number of treatments available at present, the variety of people we will meet is infinite, which makes the relationship we have with them a crucial part of the journey. That means our team works intuitively together, with our patients in collaborative partnership, to ensure that we provide individual care and human touch.
- Dubai Health Authority
- Blastocyst Transfer enquiry
- Egg Freezing enquiry
- ERA Test enquiry
- Gender Selection enquiry
- ICSI - Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection enquiry
- IUI - Intrauterine Insemination enquiry
- IVF - In Vitro Fertilisation enquiry
- Micro-TESE (Microsurgical Sperm Retrieval) enquiry
- Natural Cycle IVF enquiry
- PESA - percutaneous Sperm Aspiration enquiry
- PGD - Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis enquiry
- Secondary Infertility Consultation enquiry
- Surgical Sperm retrieval enquiry
- TESA - Testicular Sperm Extraction enquiry
- Ultrasound enquiry