Upon opening in 2008, Mediclinic City Hospital was the first multi-disciplinary hospital in Dubai Healthcare City. As a state-of-the-art healthcare facility, it has continued to dominate Dubai’s healthcare landscape in terms of the quality of its medical staff, the breadth of services it offers and the standard of equipment it operates.
With 229 beds, Mediclinic City Hospital can accommodate patients with a wide range of individual health requirements. We offer specialist-focused treatment in the areas of cardiology, radiology, gynaecology, trauma, nuclear medicine, endocrinology , obstetrics, neonatal care and many others. We offer advanced levels of diagnosis and treatment, ensuring every patient receives the highest levels of international-standard healthcare.
Mediclinic City Hospital is part of Mediclinic Middle East and wholly owned by Mediclinic International, one of the 10 largest listed private hospital groups in the world. This means that Mediclinic City Hospital, and its patients, are able to benefit from the huge bank of knowledge and expertise available in its 66 sister facilities in Southern Africa and Switzerland.
- Dubai Health Authority
- Ministry of Health – UAE (MOH)
- Gastric bypass enquiry
- Dentist Consultation enquiry
- Fluoride Therapy enquiry
- Implant Dentist Consultation enquiry
- Non-Surgical Extractions enquiry
- Paediatric Dentist Consultation enquiry
- Restorative Dentist Consultation enquiry
- Root Canal enquiry
- Scaling and Root Planning enquiry
- Surgical Extractions enquiry
- Teeth Whitening enquiry
- Veneers enquiry
- Diabetes Consultation enquiry
- Neurologist Consultation enquiry
- Pediatric Surgery enquiry
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment enquiry
- Urologist Consultation enquiry