The Zulekha Healthcare Group found its roots in the year 1961 when our founder Dr. Zulekha Daud arrived in Sharjah. From a young medical graduate to a practicing physician serving patients from all walks of life, she soon became a household name. After years of dedicated service, the year 1992 saw the establishment of Zulekha Hospital in Sharjah. It started off as a 30-bed set-up with basic facilities for Gynaecology, Obstetrics, Surgery, Medicine and Paediatrics. Today Zulekha Healthcare Group has expanded and includes two Multi speciality hospitals in Sharjah & Dubai, three medical centres, one diagnostic centre and three pharmacies. It is committed to provide specialized treatment in over 25 disciplines ranging from Gynaecology to Interventional Cardiology. From a humble beginning to what it is today, it has been a journey of commitment and dedication.
This continual evolution of our services, from Zulekha Healthcare Group has grown from humble beginnings to a full-fledged healthcare network ; a 30-bed clinic to a professionally managed multi-specialty facility offering modern medical solutions, is the vision of Dr. Zulekha Daud. Her humble pledge to stay committed at every level of medical attention has been the premise of our work culture and this has now translated to the true spirit of the Zulekha Healthcare Group.
Zulekha Hospital Sharjah was accorded the Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation for its high quality healthcare services from the largest accreditation body in the US. As an endorsement of its consistent commitment to high quality, Zulekha Hospital Sharjah once again received JCI re-accreditation in December 2010.
Zulekha Hospital Sharjah is among the forerunner in healthcare in UAE to have won Dubai Quality Appreciation programme (DQAP) in 2007 and Dubai Quality Award (DQA) in 2012 and 2015 which is the testimony to the organization’s belief that sustainability is Quality. Zulekha Hospitals has received many recognition and awards in its journey and commitment towards Quality care and sustainable business practices such as Best sustainable Hospital Award from Hospital Build & Infrastructure Awards & Dubai Chamber of Commerce CSR label award for sustainable business practice. It is a very prestigious award for excellence in quality and a gold standard in the UAE representing an organisation that operates at the highest quality with over 1,200 personnel including more than 200 qualified doctors, staff nurses and a host of paramedical staff.
The Group has contributed richly in recent years to set benchmarks in continuing medical education programs for the entire Gulf region with its consistent interactive workshops and seminars on various medical and surgical topics. The founder Dr. Zulekha Daud elaborates, “We, at Zulekha Hospitals, strongly believe that quality is the result of a carefully constructed cultural environment. We reiterate the same through standardized practices, open methods of reporting and stringent monitoring; we strive hard to meet their satisfaction by diligently working on their feedback. Everyday is a quality journey for us at Zulekha Hospitals.”
Zulekha Hospital is a full fledged, multi disciplinary hospital and diagnostic centre with Out-patient and In-patient facilities. What started off as a 30 bed set up with basic facilities for gynaecology, obstetrics, surgery, medicine and paediatrics in 1992, today boasts of 75 in-patient beds. Sprawled over an area of 6000 square meters, Zulekha Hospital of today has over 140 personnel, inclusive of 35 qualified doctors, 50 staff nurses and a host of paramedical staff. Over 400,000 patients have availed our special care and specific treatment. A staggering 5000 surgeries have been carried out to date. The Cardiac care, Intensive care, Neo-natal Intensive care and Burn units have super specialty beds. Zulekha Hospital, a pioneer in the medical disciplines of obstetrics and gynaecology in the United Arab Emirates, has now gone ahead to scale newer heights in fields as diverse and challenging as cosmetology.
— A healthy nurse-patient ratio of 1:1 in the In-patient section. A similarly healthy ratio of patient guides to patients in the Out- patient section.
— At least two specialist doctors in each department.
— Pre-admission facilities, whereby prospective in-patients and their families can tour the hospital.
— Cost effective Health packages and discounted Corporate packages
— 24 hour Services — Emergency, GP, Pharmacy, Ambulance,Pathology, Laboratory and Imaging, Direct settlement with all major insurance companies.
— A choice of conveniently furnished private and semi-private rooms as also VIP suites.
- Dubai Health Authority
- Bariatric surgery consultation enquiry
- Dental Bridges enquiry
- Dental Checkup enquiry
- Dental Crowns enquiry
- Dentist Consultation enquiry
- Dentures enquiry
- Fluoride Therapy enquiry
- Non-Surgical Extractions enquiry
- Paediatric Dentist Consultation enquiry
- Restorative Dentist Consultation enquiry
- Root Canal enquiry
- Surgical Extractions enquiry
- Teeth Whitening enquiry
- Tooth Jewellery enquiry
- Veneers enquiry
- Adenoid removal enquiryfrom 3500 AED
- ENT Specialist Consultation enquiry
- FESS - Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery enquiryfrom 12000 AED
- Mastoidectomy enquiry
- Microlaryngeal Surgery enquiry
- Myringotomy-grommet enquiryfrom 4000 AED
- Ossiculoplasty enquiry
- Salivary Gland Surgery enquiry
- Septoplasty enquiryfrom 11000 AED
- Sleep Apnea Management enquiry
- Stepedectomy for Otosclerosis enquiry
- Thyroid Gland Surgery enquiry
- Tonsil removal enquiryfrom 7500 AED
- Turbinectomy enquiryfrom 7500 AED
- Tympanoplasty enquiry
- Emergency Physician enquiry
- Diagnostic laboratory enquiry
- Neurologist Consultation enquiryfrom 365 AED
- Electrical Stimulation enquiry
- Exercise therapy enquiry
- IFT - Interferential Therapy enquiry
- Laser Therapy enquiry
- Moist Heat Therapy enquiry
- Physical Therapist Consultation enquiry
- Shockwave Therapy enquiry
- Shortwave Diathermy enquiry
- Sports and Occupational Rehabilitation enquiry
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation - Strapping and Taping enquiry
- Stroke Rehabilitation enquiry
- TENS enquiry
- Traction enquiry
- Ultrasound Therapy enquiry
- Wax Bath enquiry
- Allergy Screen and Desensitisation enquiry
- Bronchoscopy enquiry
- Lung Function Testing enquiry
- Nebulization (Ultrasonic) enquiry
- Non-invasive ventilation (CPAP, BiPAP) enquiry
- Overnight Pulse Oximetry enquiry
- Pleural fluid aspiration (Diagnostic & Therapeutic) enquiry
- Pulmonologist Consultation enquiryfrom 365 AED
- Vaccination for chest infections (Influenza & Pneumonia) enquiry
- Bone Densitometry enquiry
- Color Doppler Ultrasound enquiry
- Computed Tomography (CT) enquiryfrom 886 - 2084 AED
- Digital Mammography enquiry
- Digital Radiography enquiry
- Film-Screen mammography enquiry
- Fluoroscopy enquiry
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) enquiryfrom 1668 - 3127 AED
- Ultrasound enquiryfrom 521 - 1563 AED
- X-ray radiography enquiryfrom 104 - 604 AED