Dr. Adel Abdulla Al Shamry is currently working in Saudi German Hospital as Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon.
Scope of Service:
Diagnosis and primary treatment of :
• Open Heart Bypass Surgery for coronary artery Diseases including on-pump and beating heart techniques ,minimal invasive techniques such as
OPCAB and MIDCAB.
• Mitral and Aortic Valves surgery for Rheumatic Heart Diseases including repair and replacement of heart valve using biological or mechanical valve.
• Aortic aneurysms and dissection , Bentall procedure and conduit replacement.
• Implantation of life support systems including IABP,ECMO,ECLS,LVAD and other systems.
• Critical Care Management for Heart disease, Respiratory Failure and Multi- organ Failure patient with ventilator , Optimization of Hemodynamic in
High Risk for both Medical and surgical Patients ,Management of Fluid and electrolyte imbalance.
• Pace Makers Insertion ,Percutaneous tracheostomy insertion ,Intercostal drain insertion, Pleural Tapping and CVP catheter insertion. Fiber optic bronchoscopy upper gastroscopy, transthoracic echocardiography, Invasive and non-invasive cardiac output monitoring, Monitoring of central venous pressures, Monitoring of arterial pressures invasively, Invasive and non-invasive mechanical ventilation.
Doctor of Medicine, FRCS (Canada),
- Fellow Royal College of Physicians & Surgeon of Canada
- DHA Licensed
- Canada Board Certification