Dr. Amar Al-Omar is currently working in Saudi German Hospital as Trauma & Orthopedic Surgery Consultant.
Scope of Service
• Primary and complex primary Knee Replacement surgery.
• Revision Knee Replacement surgery.
• Total Hip Replacement surgery
• Arthroscopic & minimally invasive knee surgery for sports injuries.
• Arthroscopic Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction and meniscal surgery including repair.
• Arthroscopic knee articular cartilage regeneration procedures.
• Medial patellofemoral ligament reconstruction.
• Arthroscopic ankle surgery including arthroscopic ankle fusion for arthritis.
• Complex fractures management of both upper and lower limbs injuries.
MBChB(Baghdad), MD(Tr.&Orth.), MS(Tr.&Orth.), MRCS, MSc(Orth.Engg.) UK, FRCS(Tr.&Orth.) UK,
- DHA Licensed