Dr. Kamalesh Pal is currently working in Saudi German Hospital as Pediatrics Consultant. He is also a Consultant & Associate Professor in University of Dammam (SA) and Christian Medical College (India).
Scope of Service
• Neonatal Surgery: Esophageal atresia, Diaphragmatic hernia, Anorectal malformations, Duodenal and bowel atresia,Pyloric Stenosis,Omphaloceles,
Gastroschisis, hernia, Circumcisions, cystic hygroma.
• Pediatric Surgery: Reflux surgery, Bowel obstruction,Gastrostomy, Thyroglossal cyst, Branchial cyst, Thyroid and Parathyroid surgery, Salivary gland
surgery, Splenectomy, pancreactomy, Hemangioma, Lymphangiomas Hepatobiliary; Biliary atresia, Choledochal cyst, Liver cyst and abscess,
• Pediatric Urology: Undescended testis, hypospadias, posterior urethral valve, pyeloplasty, ureteric reflux surgery,
• Pediatric Thoracic : Chest tube, decortication, lung cyst surgery, bronchoscopy foreign body removal.
• Pediatric Oncosurgery: Wilms’ tumor, Neuroblastoma, Hepatoblastoma, Teratoma.
• Laparoscopy: Appendectomy, cholecystectomy, splenectomy, fundoplication, hernia, undescended testis.
- DHA Licensed