Dr. Khalid A. Batterjee is currently working in Saudi German Hospital as Orthopedic & Spine Surgery Consultant. He has more than 30 years experience in the field. He is the former President of Middle East Spine Group.
Scope of Service
• Hip & Knee Arthoplasty Surgery.
• Revision Hip & Knee Replacement Surgery.
• Arthroscopic repair of ligament, mensical and chondral lesions of knee.
• Minimal invasive spine surgery ( Chemical & Surgical Rhizotomy).
• Cervical & lumbar fusion.
• Spine insturmentation for treatment of traumatic degeneration & neoplastic spine lesion.
• Surgical correction of scoliosis & spine deformities.
• Treatment of failed back surgery and spine instability.
MBBCH Medicine & Surgery, Vienna University, Facharzt in Orthopedic Surgery, Essen, Germany,
- DHA Licensed