Dr. Samir Yacout is currently working in Saudi German Hospital as Neuro-Surgery Specialist.
Scope of Service
• Head and Spine Trauma and Injuries.
• All types of brain hemorrhage, Cerebral stroke, Infarction or bleeding, Brain Tumors and Cerebrovascular lesions.
• Pediatric Neurosurgery, Hydrocephalus, Arnold Chiary Malformation, Dandy Walker syndrome, Spina
• Bifida, Meningiocele, Cranial Sinostosis, microcephaly, and Brain Tumors.
• Spine Fixation and Fusion, Spinal Cord Tumors and Compression.
• Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar Disc Lesions.
• Vertebral Spine Deformities.
• Peripheral Nerves Lesions, Carpal, Cubital, Tarsal Tunnel Syndromes, and injuries.
• Facial Nerve Palsy, Bell’s Palsy.
• Headache, Benign Intracranial Hypertension.
• Pituitary Gland Lesions.
• Vertigo, Numbness, Sciatica, Cervical, Dorsal and Lumbar Pain.
• All Types of Piercing.
• Geriatric Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus, Weak Memory and Concentration
MD (Egypt) , Micro-Neurosurgery (Switzerland),
- DHA Licensed