Dr. Sumbal Nabi is currently working in Saudi German Hospital as Oncology Consultant.
Scope of Service
Diagnosis and primary treatment of :
• Diagnosis and management of complete spectrum of Solid Tumor Oncology and Malignant Hematology (CNS, Head and Neck, Breast, Lung, Colon, Upper GI, Hepatobiliary, Prostate, Genitourinary, Gynecological Oncology, Leukemia, Lymphoma, Myeloma, Bone marrow disorders etc.).
• Chemotherapy administration for early and late stage cancers for cure or palliation.
• Acute and Late side effects of chemotherapy management.
• Anti hormonal treatment for breast and prostate cancer.
• Latest personalized targeted therapy for cancer management as indicated including immunotherapy and vaccine therapy.
• Long term care and follow-up for surveillance after completion of cancer treatment.
• Recommendations and referral for radiation treatment for cancer management.
• Palliative and comfort care for end stage disease
• Deeply involved psychological and emotional support for cancer patients throughout treatment and follow-up.
• Procedure Bone marrow aspirate and trephine biopsy.
• Central medi-port care and complications management.
Doctor of Medicine, Fellow American College of Physicians,
- DHA Licensed