Mr. Oshodi is a Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon from the UK where he has spent the last 13 years as a consultant and clinical lead at one of the highest volume NHS vascular surgery units. His sub-speciality training in vascular surgery was at the university departments in Cardiff, Lancaster and Manchester, UK.
Mr Oshodi is widely published on the subject of vascular surgery and has also presented at many vascular surgery meetings. He is a member of the UK Board for the National Selection in General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. He is also an advisor to NCEPOD on vascular surgery matters.
He has a high level of clinical experience and competency in all aspects of vascular surgery including:
• Venous and renal access surgery
• Endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy for facial, axillary and palmar hyperhidrosis
• Endovenous treatment for varicose veins
• Carotid surgery for the prevention of strokes
• Endovascular aortic aneurysm surgery
• Diabetic arterial disease surgery
• Bypass surgery for arterial disease
MBBS, FRCS (Edin), FWACS, FRCS (Gen Surg), CCST,
- He is a member of the Vascular Society of Great Britain and Ireland, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, European Society for Vascular Surgery and Society for Vascular Surgery.
- DHA Licensed